Life's Great. oh yeah.
Songs.
See the World
by
Gomez
I'm Not In Love
by
Fun Lovin' Criminals
Donde Estas, Yolanda?
by
Pink Martini
Fever
by
Michael Bublé
Mercy
by
Duffy
Collide
by
Howie Day
Loading Playlist...
Blog Archive
►
2018
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2017
(5)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2016
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2015
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2014
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2013
(9)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
2012
(8)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(9)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
2010
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(8)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(32)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
►
2007
(49)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(9)
►
2006
(60)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(9)
▼
2005
(148)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(4)
▼
April
(19)
I just realised something - Go listen to Howie Day...
Don't know why but it seems like I can't stop laug...
On a lighter note.Read this!http://sg.news.yahoo.c...
Jus heard Britney Spear's "Do Something" again on ...
Realise I'm pretty chinese at heart. Its like no m...
I've come to realise this - I can't think seriousl...
Just turned on the radio when I heard Girls Aloud®...
Just saw a video which the greenridge students pre...
OK now that I've got the politically correct stuff...
Finally got the lyrics to this song I just Lurve!!...
Hafta leave home by 630 tomorrow!!!!Gotta send my ...
Feeling pretty down today.Got saddled down with qu...
Starting work tomorrow!Yay!!!!No its not 'cause I'...
Oh I know this is gonna be DAMN bhb but can some g...
Once again, I feel the need for social contact.Esp...
Watched Be Cool today. Alone.Jus felt like it lah....
Had my first 'clubbing' experience tonight. China ...
Oh bro fell sick today. Plans to swim, then study ...
Several things I wanna do (but prob won't, so soon...
►
March
(8)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(7)
►
2004
(65)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(11)
►
2003
(35)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(15)
Links
Google News
Project Rockstar
Cello.
Jinshun's Blog
[K]'s Blog
Thursday, April 21, 2005
Just saw a video which the greenridge students prepared. A CIP trip to China. Was really touched.
Man I just feel like doing something similar soon.
Anyone want to do the same? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment