Had my first 'clubbing' experience tonight. China Black. Got in for free. (Thanks samantha! :D)
Got to say... I've always said I dislike clubbing? Well tonight just proves it.
Perhaps I wasn't sufficiently inebriated¹; perhaps it was just the music (R & B)², but I just didn't like it there. Had to exit after like 10 minutes? (found a reason to escape - mum called)
So yeah. Guess I'm not the clubbing type after all.
Oh went to edward's bday party today. Had indian food. haha... Have to say this was nicer though; there's just something about eating with your hands, and not utensils. Quite interesting heh.
And oh. Realised that arts girls Are more chio than science girls. :P
---------------------------------------------------------------
¹ Bought a bottle of cider. 'Extra high alcoholic content - 8.4%' . Sucks I tell you. OK maybe the fact that it wasn't cold didn't help, but cider... jus didn't live up to my expectations. I mean, come on man, I like apples and its juice, particularly, but give me a taste of cider and its like.. that???
Give me my long island iced tea anytime man.
Oh. I couldn't finish the 330ml bottle. Drank like half of it before passing it to szehan for disposal. He managed to get a grand total of 1 person to have a taste before he threw it away.
² I have Fatboy Slim in my car and I groove to it while I drive. Notice groove instead of dance. I'll need something waaaaaay more than R&B to get me dancing. (Wanted to go like R&B??? DANCE??? WHAT??? but decided to be more civilised.)
Saturday, April 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment