Life's Great. oh yeah.
Songs.
See the World
by
Gomez
I'm Not In Love
by
Fun Lovin' Criminals
Donde Estas, Yolanda?
by
Pink Martini
Fever
by
Michael Bublé
Mercy
by
Duffy
Collide
by
Howie Day
Loading Playlist...
Blog Archive
►
2018
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2017
(5)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2016
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2015
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2014
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2013
(9)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
2012
(8)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(9)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
2010
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(8)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(32)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
►
2007
(49)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(9)
▼
2006
(60)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(3)
▼
May
(18)
Dear friends,My laptop's screen isn't working. So ...
Did you know that long beans make good snacks?I bo...
I realise, for the first time in my life, I'm actu...
Perhaps many of you have heard of the game Defence...
I realise I still haven't reached that stage of at...
Oh, sorry for the (extremely) short posts lately.I...
I suddenly have this urge to read a 小说, a Chinese ...
Somehow I recall this scene from The Weather Man, ...
I realise I'm quite a pessimist.Before the whole s...
Don't get lost in the present.It will all fall in ...
Thoughts of the future creep back into my head.Cla...
I realise I need a prod.A painful kick in the butt...
Hurtling into uncertaintyI amCertain of but one th...
Exams start on Monday.And yet I have so, so many t...
I realise I've been hanging out too often with Sin...
Fun with MusicInstructions: Dig out your music pla...
Realised on the way back today that I've spent 8 m...
In the end, its not the effort that you put in, it...
►
April
(2)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(9)
►
2005
(148)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(7)
►
2004
(65)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(11)
►
2003
(35)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(15)
Links
Google News
Project Rockstar
Cello.
Jinshun's Blog
[K]'s Blog
Thursday, May 04, 2006
Realised on the way back today that I've spent 8 months here already.
Wow.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment