Fun with Music
Instructions: Dig out your music player under the bed and put it on shuffle. If there isn't any shuffle mode on it, it means it's about time you get a new one. Say the following questions aloud, making sure nobody's around you, in case you're mistaken as being crazy. Press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. Oh, and no cheating please.
How does the world see me?
So Nice (Samba de Verao) - Eliane Elias
Haha... This sounds promising
Will I have a happy life?
Better Together - Jack Johnson
Hmm. ;)
What do my friends think of me?
It's My Life - Bon Jovi
Arrogant? Withdrawn, perhaps? That I want to lead my own life? Hmm.
Do people secretly lust after me?
There She Goes - Sixpence None The Richer
Haha... Shan't comment ;)
How can I make myself happy?
Pushing The Senses - Feeder
Perhaps I should, eh. And perhaps I will, in my future career. Or life.
What should I do with my life?
Laura - Scissor Sisters
OK this doesn't make sense. Next one...
Someday - Embrace
Interesting - go have a look at the lyrics ;)
Will I ever have children?
For One Night Only - Bodyrockers
Hmm.
;)
What is some good advice for me?
This Love - Maroon 5
...
How will I be remembered?
Return to Oz - Scissor Sisters
Perhaps we all will, one day.
What is my signature dancing song?
We Come 1 - Faithless
Oh yeah, a dance song! Yes give me house and you'd have a better chance of seeing me dancing :P
What do I think my current theme song is?
Quutamo - Apocalyptica
Hmm. Kinda I guess. Go figure.
What does everybody think my current theme song is?
Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
Haha... hopefully not now eh ;)
What song will be played at my funeral?
Demon Days - Gorillaz
!!!
What type of men/women do I like?
You're Beautiful - James Blunt
Yup I like beautiful women. And no I don't mean appearances. ;p
What is my day going to be like?
Never Know - Jack Johnson
Haha... how apt.
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment