Monday, May 22, 2006

I realise I'm quite a pessimist.
Before the whole singsoc saga, I was thinking - so what happens next, even if he's gone, will things improve? Will she be strong enough, brave enough, to lead the rest, unbiased by words all around?
Was really quite worried, to be honest.
I realise its too soon to say anything as of yet - nothing's been done, but already I sense a change in the whole atmosphere.
It should have been like that long ago, shouldn't it? Have fun planning for activities, organising them with zest. Not pressure alone.
And since we're now all in it together - there's no dartboard to aim at anymore (albeit a rainbow-coloured over-sized one incessantly shouting 'shoot me!'), let's hope we'll be able to work together despite our differences.
And with people like Sam and I behind, I think it'll work out fine, honestly. Pessimistic thoughts aside.

No comments: