Sunday, October 09, 2005

This is my 200th post already. Wow.
In my 200 posts I have covered topics as diverse as man's primal needs (food and sex - well incessant craving for sex) and intellectual wants, emotions, thoughts and all.
I guess if you've read through all 200 posts you'll have gained a pretty good insight into the workings of my mind. How I am like as a person; how emotionally (un-)stable I am.
Perhaps I've revealed too much. Perhaps I've said things I shouldn't have and might be used against me in the future.
But I firmly believe that we should let excreted words remain as they are - outside the body. (Yes I'm studying the pelvis now)
I also believe that all the views I've expressed truly reflect what I've felt at a particular point of time. No use denying what was true at a certain point of time.

You may have noticed a subtle change in my posts - a change in my thinking, perhaps you might feel. Maturing as person, you might infer I am. Or the converse.
Yeah I now post (mostly) about inconsequential things - my squirt®, culinary skills (or lack of) and experiences in the pool next door.
I'm sure you don't want to know about my thoughts on, say, efforts to conserve the habitat of the distant cousin of the opossum, would you?
(For the record, I couldn't care less.)
But then again, why would you want to know if my latest culinary experiment succeeded.
Hmm.
Which reminds me. Remember Sophie's World? The pulling of rabbits out of the hat?
Perhaps we should all do that once in a while. Reflect, and not get too caught up with our daily lives to blindly plough through our days without reaping anything from it.

Thought of the day? ;)

No comments: