Last night, more people got drunk. Sing-soc party.
I think they've realised I really don't drink much. All they forced me to drink was a cup of white wine. Which was not bad, actually.
Getting less and less interested in parties. Even the singsoc ones seem to degenerate into getting people drunk.
Or maybe its just 'cause I don't believe in socialising under the influence of alcohol. If you have to rely on alcohol to willingly reveal your true self, your innermost thoughts, its quite sad, really.
And the thing is, you willingly dispense with bits of yourself to people you've just met.
Perhaps I'm too uptight - I don't want to be naked (metaphorically and literally) in front of others, even after a few pints (or shots). Or maybe its 'cause I know I will scare people off if I show my ugly side.
Sunday, October 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment