I get what you mean, when you say its scary, thinking of committing to him(her) for the rest of your life.
I get what you mean, when you say its so hard, keeping your long-distance relationship going. Or trying to get it started.
I get what you mean, when you say you miss home - the food, the people - everything.
But I don't get your answer, when you say you cant do it, for everything's gonna be fine.
I'll do what you're doing, I'll stay by your side, 'cause I don't know anything else.
(Unfinished)
Trying to write some lyrics. Cheesy, yeah, but well its a first attempt. Suddenly feel in the mood for it. Not addressed to anyone in particular, but hey if you think it means something to you, its intended for you ;)
Sunday, September 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment