Few updates of my life:
1. Medicine course has finally started. Started on Monday, in fact, with registration and all. First 'group' lesson's gonna be later. (Using computer cluster now) Well actual lessons won't start until end of next week, supposedly. All the lectures/tutorials now are for the sole purpose of teaching us how to learn in a PBL-based setting. "To learn how to learn", in other (their) words. And my timetable's like 9-4 almost every day. Ahh!!!
2. Starting to miss a few certain people in my life. People, you know who you are. I don't want to name names 'cause erm... some of you don't know who you are. *wink*
3. My internet connection's prob gonna be on end of today. Barring a few technical glitches, like my laptop fingerprint reader not recognising my fingerprints. Like what happened this morning. So I'll prob see ya online sometime soon! ;) If you're online around 6am in the morning dat is heh.
4. I have a webcam. *hint*
See ya all soon.
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment