Getting to the phase where u miss home. Family and friends, rather.
Loneliness, in other words.
I've made like quite a few friends here, one i think can be for life. No I'm not interested in her, she's attached too, but hey, pam its like us, the brother-sister kinda feeling.
Its only now that I realise how much you rely on your friends when you're overseas? I mean, like, experiencing it all for yourself - its really eye-opening.
Sharing my flat with Brits - there's this guy who's doing postgrad civil engineering - nice guy. Some other guys just moved in today - haven't talked much to them yet. Should be good.
And hey I just came back from the pub. Some wine for dinner and a pint of beer. (Of course I'm not drunk yet.) Quite good music, this SCU-BAR near the accomodation.
I shall take pictures quite soon, haven't been getting around to doing that. Quite a nice place, actually, my room. Manchester is quite nice, in general, in fact :)
Yeah feeling quite pensive again ;)
Sunday, September 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment