
Taking advantage of my camera's "food" picture settings. Hmm. Does my creation look more appetising? ;)
Now. Yes am back to satisfying my craving for steak. Story behind this? Here goes...
1. Steak - Decided to try a can of stout my dad bought. Muddy Murphy's Irish Stout. Couldn't finish the 500ml, left the remainder to ferment in the fridge.
Decided to put it to some use, hence the steak, and
2. Onion Soup - Substituted stout for red wine. Works just as well I tell u.
3. Scrambled eggs - Forgot to add milk!!!! Oh no.
4. Veggies - Decided I needed fibre. Stole some beans from the fridge. Onions from well, emergency storage.
5. Champagne grapes - Apparently my aunt brought some from australia. Nice!!!
So there goes. I think I'm getting the hang of cooking steak. Getting more interested in cooking and photography. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment