Saw "The Maid" 2 days ago with my grandma at J8. Had lunch too.
Accompanied her to her dental appointment and had lunch with her. Again at J8. (The lunch not the dental appointment)
Went to J8 today to do some shopping. Thankfully I didn't have chinese food for lunch again.
Hey they are good restaurants - Ding Tai Fung and Crystal Jade - I particularly like the noodles at Ding Tai Fung - but I'm getting sick of Chinese food. I mean, I have slightly more than 2 weeks left in Singapore and I should be sampling more local cuisine! Like Malay food. Roti Prata (I'm sure they don't make it the same way in UK). Hainanese Chicken Rice. Mutton soup. So much more!!!
Btw, why did I edit my previous post? No its not just because it can be used against me in some court case in the future, but more importantly, because I realise I was very biased and quite irrational in comments about others. I know not what others think, hence I should only comment on facts - what I know are true.
Friday, August 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment