And watched Napola today.
Reminded me of my army days, and how I thought then, and now.
Especially this incident where we were playing war games, sorta. After this fight where I had no part of, I was like the last guy who faced the last survivor of the enemy. We were supposed to charge at each other, and fire away our weapons.
IA. For both of us.
We laughed, stopped in our tracks, and I turned away.
Got severely reprimanded - and that's a nice word - by my superior. Failed the camp because of that.
Anyways. If he were really my enemy, and we were both in a battle, would we still be able to do the same thing?
Laugh, shake hands, and walk away?
Would I have the mind to take out my bayonet, and kill, or be killed?
I don't know.
I still don't know.
Friday, August 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment