Life's Great. oh yeah.
Songs.
See the World
by
Gomez
I'm Not In Love
by
Fun Lovin' Criminals
Donde Estas, Yolanda?
by
Pink Martini
Fever
by
Michael Bublé
Mercy
by
Duffy
Collide
by
Howie Day
Loading Playlist...
Blog Archive
►
2018
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2017
(5)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2016
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2015
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2014
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2013
(9)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
2012
(8)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(9)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
2010
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(8)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(32)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
►
2007
(49)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(9)
►
2006
(60)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(9)
▼
2005
(148)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(16)
▼
August
(18)
Saw "The Maid" 2 days ago with my grandma at J8. H...
And just after the SMSL gathering, I went to Mark'...
Purpose.
Taking advantage of my camera's "food" picture set...
Oh watched Mysterious Skin last night.Just when I ...
William Butler Yeats - Brown PennyI whispered, 'I ...
Oh since I have so much time on my hands I feel co...
Trying out a few things -1. My com's card readers2...
Cliche - Love at first sight.Scientific explanatio...
And watched Napola today.Reminded me of my army da...
I think I'm getting too stressed.You know the nigh...
Started sleeping from 8pm last night. Got woken up...
You know why a movie makes a great date?Because al...
Bleah. Stoopid hairdresser took advantage of the f...
Watched the National Day Parade just now after a h...
I believe I've hurt a girl quite terribly.I'm very...
Started teaching on Monday. Teaching some internat...
You know that euphoric feeling you get when everyt...
►
July
(6)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(7)
►
2004
(65)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(11)
►
2003
(35)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(15)
Links
Google News
Project Rockstar
Cello.
Jinshun's Blog
[K]'s Blog
Monday, August 08, 2005
I believe I've hurt a girl quite terribly.
I'm very sorry.
I really need to... control my emotions more. Think before I act...
Yah. Think of the consequences.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment