Thursday, February 24, 2005

You know, I should feel happy that I've been accepted to Manchester? It's medicine! It's a good university! There's positive vibes about that place!

I dunno. Maybe its just... I haven't done enough, or seen enough of Manchester? Compared to Duke. I went there, spoke with the professors there, spent so much effort on the admissions process....
Manchester? I wrote my personal statement on the very deadline, in jus one morning. Went to the interview. Jus... spoke to the interviewers about my medic life.
And I got in.
And I haven't recieved the letter from Duke.

Its like, my brain tells me, hey you LIKE wat you're doing now, you're Good at what you're doing, and you Want to do it for a purpose!
And my heart tells me I like Duke. And as long as I haven't received any letter, I still have a chance.
OK its jus a general feeling. You can't really describe your feelings accurately can you? (But that's another story/post.)

Its kinda dumb lah. In the end I'll jus go with my brain¹ and probably will look back and think "oh what was all that about" in a few years/months time. But still... sigh.
I'm too emotional lah I guess. (Yes, underneath it all :P)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
¹Yes. Brain. Not head. Your head is much more than your brain, and the rest of your head has nothing to do with your thought processes (in this aspect), unless you speak to yourself, which is of course a different story.

No comments: