Did some Major spring-cleaning today. Disposed of quite a bit of rubbish I'd been keeping for years, like old test papers, compositions and comprehensions.
(Oh why did I keep them, you ask? Erm. Ask my mum?)
Discovered that I have quite a flair for writing narrative essays. Well, at least that's what my teachers indicated in their comments/scores. ;)
Particularly liked this essay in which I described an ant, his insatiable craving for sugar (oh! imagine his unadulterated joy at sinking his teeth into the pure, precious grains he had sought so long for!) and his journey from his home to a tub of sugar.
Oh got the inspiration from seeing an actual dead ant wallowing (ok i imagined dat) in my container of sugar.
Ah how i miss narrative compositions.
*and a lonely tear inched his way pensively, wistfully down his cheek*
Friday, February 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment