Saturday, April 04, 2009

What I've been up to.

So I've decided to blog again. At an opportune time, as you know, for my OSCEs are coming up in three days' time and it's the time to procrastinate again. But I've lost most of my ability to write in coherent and jargon-free sentences, so I shall just post some photos of what I've been up to these few weeks.

What twelve weeks of coffee does to your teeth. (I did try to wash the cup, really). Before (after frantic scrubbing with detergent and sponge, really), just for comparison.

So I decided to cook myself a good meal today for lunch - forgot the gravy initially, then thought I might as well save some calories by not having any. And having an ice-cream for dessert instead.

So yes, from the pictures above you may have gathered, not much has really happened in the past twelve weeks at Blackburn. I may blog more about it, when I feel I've regained some powers of diction, perhaps in the next week.

No comments: