Sunday, April 19, 2009

Taking it all in.

So these familiar thoughts are back to plague me again - these undesirable friends my ma always warned me about - guilt, loneliness and sexual predation of raptorial ladies of dubious moral fibre.
OK not so much the latter.

But yes, I feel haunted by these vile thoughts that I can't banish from the inner recesses of this cavernous mind of mine.

It is at times like these that I notice the codwebs that have formed on the window ledge, the mess of miscellaneous notes tucked away into the corner, and the dust, accumulated in thin homogeneous layers, metamorphosed into mildly mocking faces of disapproval and spite.

I need sleep, yes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude...
raptorial ladies of dubious moral fibre??? u need sleep. LOADS of it. :P

ps come back soon! either that or i need to make ld call to u. its been too long, friend. haha

mark