I was in a dream of my own
Wandering through the aimless night
When you called my name.
Once, twice - I heard it resonate in the sky
Seeing it, hearing it.
I've not fallen to such depths
Of this abyss so sweet
Enveloping, distracting, basking me in its cold hard shadow
Oh so sweet.
Such a mishmash, such a mess
Such is the sweet sugar of love.
So powerful, so non-dimensional,
Yet so very real.
Can I be sure of hers
Mine, or the eyes of others lying so distant
They could never know?
Oh how I am struck by the pangs of love
Clawing, tearing, decimating.
Oh sweet, sweet love.
Wonder how a psychologist would read into this.
Oh was studying in the library today (still am at the time of writing) and felt bored. Started writing and hey it developed a mind and momentum of its own. Perhaps partially fuelled by Faithless, chocolate-covered coffee beans and Skittles. And pure, unadulterated boredom, of course.
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment