Friday, July 15, 2005

I had just wanted to write "its been a great 3 days" when the power tripped. Grandma screamed/shouted. I fixed the problem - one of the electrical outlett's fuse blew. Grandma didn't understand what I was doing, what needed to be done (changing the outlet, which I don't have the equipment/don't want to do), and shouted somemore before calming down.
Wah kau.
And a teacher (Mr Steven Koh, for those who know who he is) was commenting how much patience I have. Said it when I was dealing with that English HOD lah, but yah.
I tell you, if you have to live with my grandma, with her tantrums, temper and all, you learn to be patient.
She's OK lah, when she's not angry/anxious/frightened.
But. I cannot stand her shouting.
I hate shouting, in fact, in any form. Which explains why I don't like shouting myself.

Shall post more about the past 3 days' events later. Too affected by her shouting.

No comments: