Got my 4 wisdom teeth extracted yesterday. Did it under General Anasthesia, but didn't experience any ill effects when I woke up. (Felt a bit groggy though for quite some time even after the op).
Surprisingly, there wasn;t much pain at all! I mean, sure I can't eat now (Feels Quite uncomfortable when I try to open my mouth) but aside from that, I'm fine! Even went shopping jus now. Yeah for milk.
And saw Fann Wong AND Christopher Lee today! At the carpark of Thomson Plaza. I was like waiting for Christopher Lee to finish unloading his stuff (didn't recognise him at first), then saw him go back to put the trolley.. saw him talk to this vvvvverry thin girl... then ey! Recognised them! Interesting ah? Behaved quite like a couple. *in a gossipy tone* haha
Oh u ever heard of this PRC singer called Gao Lang? Or something like dat. With dat signature voice. 苍桑, i think they call it. Don't really know the english equivalent of it. But yeah. Father was playing his CD inside the car. Don't know why but I jus thought of this scene in Warriors of Heaven and Earth. Where this guy, with his group trapped behind a barricade, facing a large enemy and having had no water to drink for days, volunteers to pick up a bag of water the enemy has thrown to taunt them. Gets killed, of course, once he gets the bag and turns back towards his commrades.
I don't know why, perhaps its was the combination of his song and the imagery in my brain, I just had this urge to cry.
Saturday, March 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment