Life's Great. oh yeah.
Songs.
See the World
by
Gomez
I'm Not In Love
by
Fun Lovin' Criminals
Donde Estas, Yolanda?
by
Pink Martini
Fever
by
Michael Bublé
Mercy
by
Duffy
Collide
by
Howie Day
Loading Playlist...
Blog Archive
►
2018
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2017
(5)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2016
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2015
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2014
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2013
(9)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
2012
(8)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(9)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
2010
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(8)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(32)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
►
2007
(49)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(9)
►
2006
(60)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(9)
▼
2005
(148)
►
December
(10)
▼
November
(22)
Decided to pamper myself today. Bought some mixed ...
It snowed today!!! YAY!!!!!!!Pity I couldn't captu...
Was cooking noodles just now when I realised somet...
Its amazing how small the world we know is.Just me...
You fit in with:HumanismYour ideals mostly resembl...
Its never good to shut yourself out from the world...
I just said two thousand words. And I'll add three...
It was 0.5 degrees celsius today when I walked to ...
Your Birthdate: March 28You have a Type A personal...
I mentioned 4 objects. Here's the 4th.
Two of only four things that adorn the bare walls ...
Sigh.http://www.bridgewater-hall.co.uk/whatson/det...
1. I realise I haven't been making much notes in t...
http://nobelprize.org/medicine/educational/immunit...
Its 4.6 degrees celsius now.Temperature will drop ...
Went to this free lunch-time concert. Some Cypriot...
Went to the Michael Nyman concert today. Wasn't pa...
Do you realise how your body works? There are alwa...
I can imagine my dissertion for neuroscience, if I...
The Logical Song - SupertrampWhen I was young, it ...
Don't Leave by Faithless.Its a nice song, go liste...
Sometimes you just have to take a break from study...
►
October
(19)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(7)
►
2004
(65)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(11)
►
2003
(35)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(15)
Links
Google News
Project Rockstar
Cello.
Jinshun's Blog
[K]'s Blog
Saturday, November 19, 2005
I just said two thousand words. And I'll add three more. Its freezing here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment