One thing you can do when you're really bored : Read Spam mail.
It can be quite amusing you know.
For example, I just received this mail yesterday. Its title proclaimed : "Every man mus have a sex!!! MUS!!!!"
erm. in this age of political correctnes perhaps that's abit strong huh? i mean... there are in-betweens...?
yah lah. it was trying to sell some sex site.
Oh and the "bank" and "credit card" mails.
At last count I have American Express, Diner's, Discover And Visa cards that require "verification".
And I've a home to mortgage for up to 110% of its value!!!
Not to mention (pre-)payday loans of up to 10 times my current pay!!!
Did I mention I can get cheap medication from Canada too? Like "Viagra".
*One word of advice though - if you want to read spam mails for fun, don't click those that have attachments. They're... not really fun.
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment